2016 England U20’s Team
The following players will be the England Under 20 Team to participate in the European Championships, Pully, Switzerland from 24th until 29th October.
- Charlie Oakes (Middlesbrough)
- Tommy Allander (Soham)
- Alex Mount (Sanjoanense, Portugal)
- Harry Chittenden (Herne Bay)
- Harry Parfitt (Soham)
- Joshua Branchett (HBU)
- Marco Giancola (Letchworth)
- Robbie Allander (Soham)
- Will Foreman (Cottenham)
- Will Rawlinson (Cottenham)
The team will depart on Wednesday, 19th October for three days preparation in Portugal.
Portugal are the defending champions, after winning the 2014 tournament in Valongo, Portugal.