2nd to 5th August 2019
A total of 63 players, of which 13 were goalkeepers, between the ages of 6 and 14 years old
attended this camp.
I was pleased to see the enthusiasm of the kids and the progress made during
the 4 days of this camp.
The camp was split into Four Groups:
- Group 1 worked mainly on Basic Skating
- Group 2 worked on Basic Skating and learn how to play the game.
- Group 3 (Girls) & Group 4 (Boys) worked on Set Up moves and focused on tactical side of the game.
I am very pleased with the hard work put by all the players which makes our work a
lot easier and productive.
Thanks to the all the parents for their support.
Thanks to the Helpers off the rink:
- Michaela Parfitt (Camp Coordinator),
- Lisa Allander, Lucy Rawlinson & Hayley Hall for their great job ensuring the players behaviour off the rink was under control and their great assistance to the coaches.
Thanks to the Junior Coaches
- Bernardo Pereira (Sanjoanense, Portugal)
- Guillem Torrents (Igualada, Spain)
- Oriol Torrents (Igualada, Spain)
- Nil Folguera (Caldes, Spain)
- Zak Osborne (Peterborough)
For their contribution in assisting the Coaches
Thanks to all the coaches that assisted me at this camp
- Vitor Pereira (Portugal)
- Marta Vieira (Portugal)
- Jose Caldas (Portugal)
- Ricardo Caldas (Portugal)
- Dan Messenger (Spen Valley)
- Joe Wheatley
- Josh Taylor (Kings Lynn)
- Luis Gomes (ECU)
for their great job contributing once more to progress on the right direction our Development Plan.
The Daily Plans for the camp can be seen here: