Saturday 22nd May
England Academy Training
On Saturday the plan is for players in Level 4 and Level 5.
I am also inviting a few players from Level 3 to attend training at Bushfields Sports Centre, Peterborough.
The list of players can be viewed here
- Session 1 – 09:00 till 12:00 hours
- Session 2 – 12:30 till 15:30 hours
- Session 3 – 16:00 till 19:00 hours
- Players are required to walk in carrying their gloves, skates and stick but leaving all the bags in the cars. Please ensure that all players arrive wearing their knee and shin pads.
- All Players will need to bring a named water bottle as no one will be allowed to share bottles
- Goalkeepers are allowed to bring their bags into the sports centre but they should already be wearing everything apart from their protective kit and skates. We will direct them to the place the bags can be stored during training as the changing rooms are out of bounds
- Parents are not allowed to enter the sports centre at any point during the day and must be in the car park by the end of their son/daughter session as we only have a thirty minutes change over for the following session.
- Lucy Rawlinson and Hayley Hall will be in the Main Entrance to register the players on arrival and to record their temperatures.
- We will have inside the Sports Centre people monitoring the Protocol.
- Players will be asked to sanitise their hands on arrival.
- Players will be able to put their skates on the rink only. There will be a room made available to store the trainers and their named bottle of water during the session.
- Between sessions we have 30 minutes break to ensure players from the completed session leave the Sports Centre prior to the next group walking in. Also during this time we will disinfect the balls, cones and goals prior to the start of the next session.
- Coaches will be responsible for the players during their session to ensure they follow the Protocol.
- You must ensure that you have completed the COVID-19 Training Consent form with your club. We will be checking this has been completed with the NRHA before you are allowed to attend
- If you are in an area that has been assessed for lockdown you will unfortunately be unable to attend. Please let us know immediately if this effects your availability.