Please read this document carefully to ensure you know the slot you are to attend as we are unable to accommodate moving players between sessions.
Please Be Aware That I Have Moved This Training To Ross Peers Sports Centre, Soham Due To Bushfields Still Closed For Public.
If you can’t attend this Saturday sessions, please let me know by email ASAP as I have people on the waiting list.
Saturday, 10th October
- Session 1 – 13:00 till 15:45 hours FOR Players in Levels 1 and 2
- Session 2 – 16:15 till 19:00 hours FOR Players in Level 3
The cost is £15 per session per player.
Due to the COVID-19 Protocol the payment for the session has to be made by Bank Transfer prior to the training date, as no cash will be collected on the day.
- Players are required to walk in carrying their gloves, skates and stick but leaving all the bags in the cars. Please ensure that all players arrive wearing their knee and shin pads.
- Players must arrive no more than 15 minutes before the start of their session.
- All Players will need to bring a named water bottle as no one will be allowed to share bottles
- Goalkeepers are allowed to bring their bags into the sports centre but they should already be wearing everything apart from their protective kit and skates. We will direct them to the place the bags can be stored during training as the changing rooms are out of bounds
- Parents are not allowed to enter the sports centre at any point during the day and must be in the car park by the end of their son/daughter session as we only have a thirty minute change over for the following session.
- Michaela Parfitt will be in the car park to register the players on arrival and to record their temperatures.
- Lucy Rawlinson will be inside the Sports Centre monitoring the Protocol.
- Players will be asked to sanitise their hands on arrival.
- Players will be able to put their skates on the rink only. The players that can not do their skates we will have plenty of assistances to help each of the children to get ready.
- There will be a room made available to store the trainers and their named bottle of water during the session.
- Between sessions we have 30 minutes break to ensure players from the completed session leave the Sports Centre prior to the next group walking in. Also during this time we will disinfect the balls, cones and goals prior to the start of the next session.
- Coaches will be responsible for the players during their session to ensure they follow the Protocol.
- You must ensure that you have completed the Covid 19 Training Consent form with your club. We will be checking this has been completed with the NRHA before you are allowed to attend
- If you are in an area that has been assessed for lockdown you will unfortunately be unable to attend. Please let us know immediately if this effects your availability.