After various conversations with Josep Sellas, the Club Coordinator for Compania de Maria a club in La Coruna, I managed to negotiate the use of their sports centre for free.
Josep helped in organising this mini preparation, arranging the teams for the warm up games and training times.
Josep is a former Spanish U17 Coach.
12th July 2018
- Game 1: Against Compania de Maria (Division 3 team) at 20:00 hours
13th July 2018
- Training 1: From 13:30 to 15:00 hours
- Training 2 – from 19:00 to 20:00 hours (very light session to warm up for the game and work on a couple set up moves)
- Game 2: Against a select team (Jordi Bargallo and Pablo Cancela – Oliveirense will be playing as well as other former World Champions) – 20:00 hours
15th July 2018
- Training 3 – from 11:30 to 13:00 hours (this training is to analyse and correct any issues that can happen against Spain)
The objective of this preparation is to work on tactics and to get our team up to the pace needed for the competition.