I hope everyone is well and I am sure you are all missing Rink Hockey training.
This is to let you know where we are regarding the summer camps.
Many of you have been asking what the plans are with regard to the Camps in lieu of the Pandemic and the sports centres being closed. I very much hope we will be given some good news regarding the availability of sports centres soon, but in preparation I wanted to communicate some of the options to you as below:
- The Camps run on the dates as planned in the normal format
- The Camp dates are moved further back in the summer, but before schools start their autumn term
- If sports centres are permitted to open but with restrictions on player numbers, I will have to re-communicate the protocol with you in a further email
- Running no Camps if the sports centres are not permitted to open in this time
I will inform you all by 22nd July on which option is the most likely and I hope you can understand that until a decision is made, no refunds will be given.
I would like to re-assure you all that should you not be able to attend any of the revised dates or should the Camps be cancelled, then a full refund will be made.