The latest news from the government is that Sports Centre’s can re-open from 25th July.
However, for rink hockey to get back to training we need approval from the government.
The NRHA has already sent a return to rink hockey framework agreement document for approval by the UK Government and we are awaiting their response. Hopefully this will be approved, after which we will send to clubs as the basis of the framework agreement clubs can use to speak to their relative local sports centre to accept the document and from there, we can decide on a return date to commence training.
Due to the ongoing process mentioned above I would like to inform you of the following regards the Summer Camps:
- Summer Camp 1 – from 31st July to 3rd August is now cancelled
- Summer Camp 2 – from 7th to 10th August is now cancelled.
- There is still a possibility of re-organising the Camps prior to the start of the new school year. I will inform you ASAP if we can organise Camps, potentially in the last two weeks of August. Priority will obviously be given to the players who originally registered for the Camps.
- If I announce the Camps for the last two weeks of August, I will then require an email to confirm attendance.
- As the Summer Camp dates are cancelled you have the following two options regarding your payments made to date and will require an email to confirm the option you wish to take by return:
- Request a full refund, please let me know your bank details
- I retain the payment in credit to be used for future activities e.g. other Camps, National Training Weekends, etc.
- If we can return to training prior to the start of the new school term I will organise alternate camps but I will be restricted to the protocol of the plan agreed by the government and subsequently the Sports Centre we intend to use. So, this will mean that I am obliged to consider numbers per session, duration of the camp (3 or 4 days) etc.
I am hoping in a couple of weeks that I can give you more information with regards to the potential of running Summer Camps prior to the return to school.