I have made some necessary changes with regards to National Training. Due to COVID-19, some of you may already be aware that we are restricted in numbers during training sessions to enable us to comply with the BRSF approved Government Directives. We are now at Phase 5 as per BRSF Road Map.
I have attached the NRHA Return to play document updated on 11th September 2020.
I have therefore created in conjunction with the NRHA the following structure.
The New Structure
I will now run the current Levels 1, 2 and 3 in the regions every month, named as follows:
- NNT – Northern National Training
- ENT – Eastern National Training
- SNT – Southern Regional Training
As a result of the addition of the new Regional level training I am also implementing a new progression structure for the established National Training Weekend on a monthly basis as before:
- National Training Weekends in Bushfields Sports Centre, Peterborough (occasionally in Ross Peers, Soham) for Invited Level 3, Level 4 and Level 5 to run on Saturdays.
- National Teams Preparation to run on Sundays.
I am pleased to announce that all three regions are provisionally happy to support this new structure. I have attended meetings with all three regions and it has been agreed in principle for all to get different dates every month to ensure I will be able to personally attend and run these sessions along with the Regional Head Coach and hopefully many of the Regions Coaches.
Your son/daughter now has to attend Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 National Training in the Region sessions to enable them to progress through the Levels and ultimately be able to attend National Training Weekends in Bushfields Sports Centre.
I can confirm the dates for Sept and Oct NTW for Levels 4 and 5 and any player that I decide to invite from Level 3.
- 26th and 27th September 2020 @ Ross Peers Sports Centre, Soham
- 17th and 18th October 2020 @ Bushfields Sports Centre, Peterborough
Also, I can confirm the first dates booked for Levels 1, 2 and 3 in your region.
- NNT on Sunday 4th October @ Ardwick Sports Centre, Manchester
- ENT on Saturday 10th October @ Bushfields Sports Centre, Peterborough
- SNT – TBC
How It Works
I would like to inform you of the following in respect of how it will work with the Covid 19 restrictions at both Regional and National Training sessions:
- I am intending to have 24 players, including goalkeepers, per session
- We will measure the temperature at the door
- We will register the attendees
- We will have a half hour break to disinfect everything between sessions
- Hand washing will be available during the sessions
Below is the basic “Time Table” for National Training Weekends, Saturday and Sunday
- Session 1 from 09:00 till 12:00
- Session 2 from 12:30 till 15:30
- Session 3 from 16:00 till 17:00
Saturday – For players Invited from Level 3, Level 4 and Level 5. Project 2021 training on Sunday only, however I am intending to invite the players born in 2006 to attend Saturday sessions too (optional)
Sunday – For players in Project 2021, Under 17 Female, Under 19 and Senior Women
Below is the basic “Time Table” for National Training for Level 1, 2 and 3 in the Regions already confirmed for NNT and ENT in October
- Session 1 from 11:00 till 14:00
- Session 2 from 14:30 till 17:30
We have other restrictions and changes that involve the movement during the sessions, water bottles and rest areas. This will be sent to all attendees with a diagram of the flow and details of what we expect to keep us all as safe as possible.
Due to restricted numbers, which I want to carry on in the future, I have to increase the costs per session.
Please be aware that the quality of the training will improve massively because we will have a maximum of 24 players, including goalkeepers. This way we can focus more on tactics and set up moves.
Cost per player per session = £15.00
There is no discount for siblings and players that attend more than one session.
It Is Imperative To Contact Me By Thursday, 17th September To Ensure I Can Organise The List Of Players Per Session. Please Use the Form Below